Dear User, Download Odin and flash / Install Custom ROM to your Samsung android device. In Order to install Custom ROMs for Android phones, you need Root access. Custom ROM s are made through official OTA firmware and other files. Odin is widely used for Firmware Updates, installing Custom ROM and Kernels for Android devices (Samsung Android devices).
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool for Windows
Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android smartphones and tablets devices. Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S8 etc. You can get Latest Odin from our Odin Download dedicated page.
Firmware Download for all Samsung update
Odin All Version for Samsung Download
Here you can find the most recent versions of this amazing flashing tool. Check Odin download page for the Changelog and Download links for All Versions
Ice Cream Sandwich firmware
recommended for Jelly Bean/Kit-Kat firmware’s
recommended for Lollipop firmware’s
Odin3_v3.10.7 : Download
the latest version recommended for flashing Marshmallow
Odin v3.13.1 (New Version) : Download
Samsung USB Drivers
Important things with Samsung Odin! Read to me!
- Warning! Please find the right Tutorial before you starting the flashing
- Do not forget to Backup your phone.
- Download the correct and latest Odin versions
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
Samsung phone flashing, Rooting FAQs, and Troubleshooting
Odin compatible ROM flash-able files have [.rar] file extension. Therefore most Odin compatible ROMs are from Samsung Official or leaked ROMS, OTA updates. Odin Download will not work with [.zip] file extension. Some Custom ROMs have [.tar] extension [eg CF-Root kernels], You can use those ROMS to Flash Samsung Phone by Odin.